Display of Reynolds stress

Shohei Shohei

Display of Reynolds stress

Dear Mr.William,

I appreciate your making such a great software.

I'd like to display Reynolds stress  in PIVlab image.
I exported u and v components of velocity in .txt file. Then, I finished calculation of Reynolds stress, and I have the matrix data that 1 point at coordinates(x,y) contains 1 value.
Is there a way to import this calculated Reynolds stress and display it in PIVlab?

Sorry for my poor English.

Thanks,
Shohei
Simon N Simon N

Re: Display of Reynolds stress

Dear Shohei
Did-you find a solution ?
I'm interested in.
However, could you join your code for the calculation of Reynolds stress? I am not good at writing code at all!
Thanks
Simon
Amy Amy

Re: Display of Reynolds stress

Hi, I'm also interested in the Reynolds stress calculation. Would you be able to share your findings?

Thanks,
Amy
Shikha Shikha

Re: Display of Reynolds stress

Dear Shohei,

If possible, please share the process of calculating Reynolds stress using u and v as I am also interested in similar problem.

Regards

Shikha