Data validation

limyj limyj

Data validation

Hi,

How, if possible, can I validate the data after the sessions? I've already completed a few sessions, and data has been exported and saved as matlab data(.mat), and want to validate all exported data sets.

Also, can PIVlab consider only the vectors in one given direction from the velocity map and output velocity data from those vectors?

Thank you.

Re: Data validation

Hello,
You will have to write your own script to do so, but it is very simple:

There is an example for post-processing in Pivlab_commandline.m , starting at the line that says "%% PIV postprocessing loop".
You need to write a script that executes these lines of code for all you mat-files.
Cheers,
William