Count particles

Karolyn Karolyn

Count particles

Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to get the number of particles  in each frame using PIVlab?

Thanks,

Karolyn

Re: Count particles

Dear Karolyn,
that was possible in much earlier releases of PIVlab (I used that function to recommend a suitable size for the interrogation areas). But I removed that feature, and I don't have these old releases anymore. If I remember correcty, then there was an example on how to count particles in the Matlab help (I think it was something around 'regionprops').