Consistent Colormap Plot Scaling

Tyler Tyler

Consistent Colormap Plot Scaling

Hey all,

So does anyone know of a quick and easy way to do this?

I am trying to quickly apply the same scaling to the colormap in all frames, because by default it seems to apply its own values.

Manually I can go to Modify Plot Appearance, Display the ColorBar, right click the color bar, open the color bar editor, and change the data min and data max. I currently have to do this for all frames one at a time. Another issue is that if I make this change, switch frames, then go back to the previous one, the changes I've made are gone.

Does anyone have a good way to get this done? Thanks so much!

Tyler Tyler

Re: Consistent Colormap Plot Scaling

Duh. This option is right on the parameter selection screen. Ignore this post.