Can't save image sequence

Dan Dan

Can't save image sequence

For some reason, a select number of image sequences I am using PIVLab for cannot be saved as jpg / bmp files. I can save one at a time, but when I try and save the entire sequence (as would be preferred, as I have 40+ images), I get the following error:

Error using imwrite (line 420)
Expected DATA to be nonempty.

Error in PIVlab_GUI>autocrop (line 1153)

Error in PIVlab_GUI>saveavi_Callback (line 4541)

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in PIVlab_GUI (line 52)

Error in
matlab.graphics.internal.figfile.FigFile/read>@(hObject,eventdata)PIVlab_GUI('saveavi_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))
Error while evaluating UIControl Callback

This doesn't happen to every image file, only some of them, and I can't quite figure out why this might be the case.

Thanks in advance -

Dan