Best Matlab License for PIVlab v1.35

Joy Joy

Best Matlab License for PIVlab v1.35

I was wondering what version of Matlab was best for using PIVlab v1.35.  Mathworks will allow me to purchase a downgraded version of the software as a one time deal.

Thank You
Tobi Tobi

Re: Best Matlab License for PIVlab v1.35

For PIVLab 1.35 you shouldnt work with MATLAB above 2014a. But William is working on fixes for the current MATLAB version.

Re: Best Matlab License for PIVlab v1.35

yes I am working on the update. I hope that I have an update ready the end of next week...

Joy Joy

Re: Best Matlab License for PIVlab v1.35

Great thanks for the update, I'll wait till the new version is out then.

Thank you!