At 240 fps how to analyze velocity and choose which frames

MuhammadKhan1 MuhammadKhan1

At 240 fps how to analyze velocity and choose which frames

Hi, I need help. I am shooting high speed flow at 240 fps but when I play in computer it plays at 29 fps and time duration of Video increases. Moreover, when I extract all the frames from 2 min camera video they are a lot almost 28800 frames. What should I do. How  can I solve this problem to analyze characteristics of flow And vector resolution. Please tell me how to fix this high frames problem.

Re: At 240 fps how to analyze velocity and choose which frames

Download virtualDub and modify your frame rate. It also let's you export image sequences.