Adding Axes in the PIV Analysis

saroj saroj

Adding Axes in the PIV Analysis

Dear William,

How can I add axes (x-axis and y-axis) to the result that I obtain in PIV Analysis? Or How can I give the position (x,y) co-ordinate to my image in PIVlab?

Another problem, I am facing is the size of the velocity scale bar (length, width) and the formatting of the mask area (marker size, face color, etc.). I can edit by going in the edit mode (right click on the color map scale bar and select show property editor) But once I enter into the edit mode, I cannot use other tools in the PIV until I exit the PIV app. So how can I edit and again enter into the normal mode without exiting the PIV app?

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Re: Adding Axes in the PIV Analysis

This is not supported by PIVlab. If you want to adapt the appearance of the results, you can export the result as eps (file - save -> eps), and then edit it using e.g. Adobe Illustrator.